- Age - 40
- Bed size - King
- Chore you dislike - Cleaning the bathroom
- Dogs - Currently we have 3 cats, but I have owned several Cocker Spaniels in my life. The next time I get a dog, I want a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel :)
- Essential start to your day - Uhm … waking up? Other than that, I play it by ear.
- Favorite color - Blue
- Gold or silver - Silver
- Height - 5' 7"
- Instruments you play(ed) - Piano and Flute
- Job title - Web Production Designer
- Kids - Nope. On purpose thankyouverymuch.
- Live - Fort Worth, Texas
- Mom's name - Julie
- Nicknames - deb, debbles, debidoodle, debster
- Overnight hospital stays - Never had one, WLS was in and out home by 9:30am!
- Pet peeves - when people interrupt me while I'm talking
- Quote from a movie - "I feel like I'm taking CRAZY PILLS!" - Mugatu, from Zoolander
- Righty or Lefty - Lefty all the way. And I'm quite offended that this is the "R" question and not the "L" question.
- Siblings - 1 older brother, Scott. Then also 3 older step-sisters from my step-mother and 1 older step-brother, 1 older step-sister and 1 younger step-brother from my step-father.
- Time you wake up - As late as possible in order to get where I have to be. OR whenever my cats wake me up.
- Underwear - Yes.
- Vegetables you don't like - Tomato. Although I like ketchup and salsa … go figure. Also mushrooms, olives and all kinds of peppers.
- What makes you run late - Being awake
- X-rays you've had - teeth and boobies!
- Yummy food you make - Buttermilk Pie
- Zoo animal favorites - Lions are my favorite, but I also like the Flamingos, Giraffes, Elephants and Monkeys. (Click the links to see pictures I've taken of those animals at the Fort Worth Zoo!)
How did I let it happen? How did I wake up one day to find myself at 286 pounds and completely miserable in my own body? It happened, I can't blame anyone but me. And only I can fix it. So I am. On December 23, 2009 I had Lap-Band Surgery with Dr. John Marsden. I'm down 100 pounds so far with about 25 to go.
Wednesday, October 12, 2011
A thru Z of Me!
This has been done by several peeps .. and since I love these kinds of things, I am joining in!
Brought to you by Debi @ 12:39 PM