- This has been a busy and productive week at work for me. This might sound uber geeky to y'all but I learned how to write the code for a web page to display alternate, static content when the main content is a Flash piece so that devices that don't support Flash (i.e. iPad, etc.) will still see something and not a blank screen! Hey, it's the little things you know?
- I just caught up on reading and commenting on some blogs and I have to say y'all are inspiring.
- I have officially gone through the entire Raw Beginner rotation for Baptiste Power Vinyasa Yoga now. I am ready to move on to the Foundations level, which is the step between beginner and all levels! And also, I love my yoga studio! I got my very own yoga mat the other day (in, what else, but Midnight!) and a yogitoes (Sutra Collection, Bay). My friend/yoga teacher says I'm an official Yogi now :)
- I am getting so excited about Chicago! I've got all my reservations and tickets and everything ordered and paid for! I've been reading what everyone is saying about packing and what all to bring and how much, etc. I think I will go ahead and check a bag. I'd like to do some shopping while I'm there ... and to make that all possible we found out yesterday that we are getting our bonuses from work for the quarter next Friday. Yahooo!!!!
- I miss Beth. She's been traveling A LOT lately and so I've not been able to chat with her as much as I usually do :( I miss you BBF!!!!!!!
- Monday is International Talk Like a Pirate Day. So, on Monday please refer to me by my official pirate name: Cap'n Avalon Leadblade. You can find your official pirate name here. :) Yarrrrrrrrr!
- I made an appointment to get my hair done next Saturday the 24th so that I'll be fresh and pretty when I meet you all on the 29th/30th!
- Blogger has a new iPhone app!!! I just downloaded it and it is free. Now I can blog from anywhere, yeah!
- I love bullet lists. I love when people do just posts of bullet lists. It makes me happy.
- I keep seeing the "10 Things Thursday" and want to do it but I always forget until Friday and think that if I try it then I'll have to do like "15 Fact Friday" or "17 Statement Saturday" and I don't know if I can come up with enough things to say. But I bet that I could since this is already my 10th bullet in this list.
- Fall TV is back! I am addicted to TV. You can judge if you want, I don't care. Here is a list of what I watch: 30 Rock, Addicted to Food, Alphas, Being Human (BBC Series), Bones, Breaking Bad, Burn Notice, Castle, Community, Covert Affairs, Criminal Minds, Doctor Who, Episodes, Eureka, Family Guy, Fringe, Game of Thrones, Glee, Haven, Hawaii Five-O, Heavy, House, How I Met Your Mother, Human Target, In Plain Sight, Jeopardy!, Law & Order: SVU, Law & Order: UK, Leverage, Mad Men, Rizzoli & Isles, Royal Pains, Rules of Engagement, SNL, Suits, The Big Bang Theory, The Big C, The Closer, The Glades, The Killing, The Mentalist, The Office, The Vampire Diaries, The Walking Dead, Too Fat for 15: Fighting Back, Torchwood, True Blood, Two and a Half Men, Warehouse 13, White Collar. There might be more, but that's all I could come up with at the moment :)
And here are the new things this season I'm going to give a try: 2 Broke Girls, American Horror Story, Free Agents, New Girl, Person of Interest, Prime Suspect, Terra Nova, Up All Night.
What do you watch?!?!?!?!?!?!
How did I let it happen? How did I wake up one day to find myself at 286 pounds and completely miserable in my own body? It happened, I can't blame anyone but me. And only I can fix it. So I am. On December 23, 2009 I had Lap-Band Surgery with Dr. John Marsden. I'm down 100 pounds so far with about 25 to go.
Friday, September 16, 2011
Brought to you by Debi @ 3:07 PM