How did I let it happen? How did I wake up one day to find myself at 286 pounds and completely miserable in my own body? It happened, I can't blame anyone but me. And only I can fix it. So I am. On December 23, 2009 I had Lap-Band Surgery with Dr. John Marsden. I'm down 100 pounds so far with about 25 to go.

Thursday, September 8, 2011

What is with me!?

Again I have been neglectful of my blog. It's like if I read all of your blogs I think that I too have posted :) ha!

This month shall prove to be busy busy busy! Along with my 3x week yoga and 2-3x week cardio work outs, I have a salon appointment on Saturday, support group next Monday, happy hour on Talk Like a Pirate Day (the 19th for those not in the know), Maroon 5 concert with Beth, 2 different knitting meet ups and then of course BOOBs!!!! Not to mention a couple of doctor's appointments in there (some mine, some James'). Oh ... and let's not forget about work! Whew!

Other than all of that, my life is pretty normal at the moment. I am not worrying about the scale at all. I am watching what I eat and getting in my exercise. I could be better about my water intake though ... I'll work on that over the next week or two. I feel like I am in a pretty good place mentally with where I am weight wise. I'd LIKE to lose more, but I feel normal, I can shop in normal stores and I can do just about everything that I'd want to do. "Technically" according to various charts and graphs, I'm still overweight by 25 pounds. But I just don't know. I seem to be able to maintain successfully. And if I can do that and I'm content with where I am, should I push it? I just don't know. What do y'all think?

4 comments:

  1. I think if you're comfortable, keep doing what you're doing! :)

    Can't wait to see ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto Ronnie. Drove by a Pier 1 and thought of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you are happy where you are than that is all that matters. I personally think you look great. I miss you blogging though. So get back to it. Or text me daily. LOL

    I'm so jealous that yall are going to see HIM without me. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sad I missed out on support group tonight! Can't wait to hear about the Maroon 5 concert..I'm super jealous!!

    ReplyDelete