How did I let it happen? How did I wake up one day to find myself at 286 pounds and completely miserable in my own body? It happened, I can't blame anyone but me. And only I can fix it. So I am. On December 23, 2009 I had Lap-Band Surgery with Dr. John Marsden. I'm down 100 pounds so far with about 25 to go.

Friday, February 18, 2011

Weird Day

Today has been a weird day. I have been at work all day but can't do anything. The server where all my files are kept that I need to access ... disappeared yesterday afternoon. They've been working all day to restore it from a back up but it is a HUGE drive, the entire Marketing department uses that location to keep their work. So it is taking forever!

I don't think I've done very well this week. I am a little scared of the scale for Monday. I don't want to put too much pressure on myself but I also need to push myself. Does that even make sense? Probably not. I wonder if I need to have a fill. Although the amount I am eating at one meal is on target, that makes me think that I just need to be more careful with WHAT I am eating, not how much. Sometimes I do really well with saying no to things I know I should stay away from, and sometimes I just don't. One minute at a time, right?

Next weekend I'll be going to a knitting retreat! I'm so excited. It is located in Grandbury at Pecan Plantation. I went last year and had a great time. Nothing like sitting around knitting all weekend with no distractions!

That's all the news I have for now .. have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Ugh...computers. Anyway, I absolutely love your fun getaways...games, knitting. You rock! Have fun, girlie.

    ReplyDelete