How did I let it happen? How did I wake up one day to find myself at 286 pounds and completely miserable in my own body? It happened, I can't blame anyone but me. And only I can fix it. So I am. On December 23, 2009 I had Lap-Band Surgery with Dr. John Marsden. I'm down 100 pounds so far with about 25 to go.

Monday, March 7, 2011

Hard work does pay off!

Last Monday: 188
Today Monday: 185.5

All the hard work and will power from last week certainly paid off! That gives me the strength to do it again this week. But this week, I have to drink more water. I know I am not getting enough.

With the good news out of the way, now we come to the confusing news. It's not bad, since we know the outcome of the hard work last week. But this just had me so puzzled all during the week. I weigh every day - I know there are different camps on this, but I am in the every day camp and I'm ok with that. Sometimes it is frustrating but over all it helps to keep me on track. Here comes the confusing part ... my weights for the week.

Monday: 188
Tuesday: 188
Wednesday: 186.5
Thursday: 186.5
Friday: 186.5
Saturday: 186.5
Sunday: 187
Monday: 185.5

I don't get it?! How does that happen?! It is flabbergasting.

In other news ...
I want to say CONGRATULATIONS to my friend Beth on hitting ONEderland and also a promotion at work!!!

On Saturday, I went to the movies with my BFF. We knew the movie we were seeing was in a Movie Tavern-ish type place. But imagine out shock and delight when we arrived to this!


Yep, that's me ... at a movie ... in a RECLINING CHAIR. It was heavenly. So comfortable and spacious. I can't wait to go see something else there soon! All movies are better when watched from a reclined position. At least that's what I'm sticking with!

That's about all for now, have a great day!

185.5

3 comments:

  1. What a great way to watch a movie in a theater...we have one in a few towns over that I am dying to try! They serve yummy food at that one too!! Great weight loss too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am exactly the same way every single week!!! I get confused and frustrated as well but I HAVE to weigh every day!!! I guess once it goes down the week after we are grateful...keep up the awesome work!

    Great movie theatre by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. See...you are working hard and it is coming off. You are just having scale schizophrenia days. It happens.

    Also, thank you, thank you! It was a super duper week. :) Looking forward to seeing you at group on Monday!! And Tommy Tune on Wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete