How did I let it happen? How did I wake up one day to find myself at 286 pounds and completely miserable in my own body? It happened, I can't blame anyone but me. And only I can fix it. So I am. On December 23, 2009 I had Lap-Band Surgery with Dr. John Marsden. I'm down 100 pounds so far with about 25 to go.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Happy March!

Today is a good day so far :)

I did awesomely wonderful with my eating yesterday so I am super proud of myself! I had a total of 1247 calories yesterday and all of it was good food to have. Protein, fruit, whole grains. I am on the same track today, so yay for me!!!

Sometimes I feel like my posts here are a little more on the negative side and I apologize for that. But as a lot of you know, there are days that is how we feel and its better to get it out than to let it fester and make things worse. So, thank you friends. For wading through my emotions with me.

This month is going to be busy!!! I am going to a book release party on Friday (Green-Eyed Demon by Jaye Wells, 3rd in the series and its is awesome! Everyone should read them.), Doctor's appt next Wednesday, Support Group on the 14th, Quilting Guild on the 15th, Tommy Tune with Beth on the 16th, Duran Duran concert with Debora on the 18th, Knitting Get Together on the 20th, Knitting Guild on the 22nd, MY BIRTHDAY! on the 23rd and helping my Mom with a garage sale on April 2nd. At least I have a week of vacation in there for the week of my birthday. Whew!

I'm a little concerned about all the activities, but I think busy is better than not busy. Plus I'm trying to read a couple of books in between all of that, get caught up (and stay caught up) on all my TV, see a few movies that are coming out, get a boat load of work done so I can be off that week, work on a sweater I'm knitting and maybe do some sewing in between all of that. I think maybe I have lost my mind! Ha!!

Hey, mostly I'm just glad that I'm happy today and hope that it continues on uninterrupted for a long while.

Make it a great day everyone!

2 comments:

  1. You have an awesome sounding month coming up!! I'm really looking forward to Tommy Tune...more for seeing you than TT, I think. Ha!

    I'm happy you are happy. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya!! I am new and Beth sent me over. I look forward to getting to know you! Check out my blog too if you like!

    ReplyDelete