How did I let it happen? How did I wake up one day to find myself at 286 pounds and completely miserable in my own body? It happened, I can't blame anyone but me. And only I can fix it. So I am. On December 23, 2009 I had Lap-Band Surgery with Dr. John Marsden. I'm down 100 pounds so far with about 25 to go.

Friday, March 11, 2011

TGIF

Not really too much to report today, but its been a good day. :) I only have 5 more work days until my week off for my birthday! So that is super exciting.

I've been trying to drink more water this week. Me and Beth have been challenging each other. Today when I went to lunch I got a 1 liter bottle of water and have been drinking and drinking and drinking. I'm about 3/4 of the way done and feel like I'm going to drown any second! And I know that's not even THAT much water!!

Its pretty close to time to go home, and its a beautiful day outside!

Have a great weekend and I'll see you all back here on Monday for my official weigh in! Keep your fingers crossed that it is a spectacular one!

1 comment: