How did I let it happen? How did I wake up one day to find myself at 286 pounds and completely miserable in my own body? It happened, I can't blame anyone but me. And only I can fix it. So I am. On December 23, 2009 I had Lap-Band Surgery with Dr. John Marsden. I'm down 100 pounds so far with about 25 to go.

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Happy 5th of July!

Heh :) I like to keep the party going .. who says we can only celebrate on the 4th??

I am so excited about the BOOBs trip I can't even stand it! I think all the travel plans are squared away all that is left is the packing and the waiting!

I am doing the challenge, I sent in my $10 and my picture proof of starting weight. I will share it here as well:


So, there is that. I love that we have to send in a picture as proof! And you can also see how patriotic I was being with my pedicure :) I love the stars!!!

Anyhoo ... I am excited, and I am ready to challenge, and I am positive. What else can I ask for??

6 comments:

  1. I Love the toes! Glad your joining us in Chicago, and on the challenge. Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those stars are darling! I can't wait to meet you either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm doing the challenge too! The toe nail polish is super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A million dollars and a pizza? lol

    Can't wait for BOOBs either, or the bandster lunch. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, friend! I'm a day late, but I'm here. :) You know I love the cute toenails. (FYI...I originally wrote toe job, got grossed out and changed it. HAHA!) See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pedi!! Good luck with the challenge! We're rooting for you!

    ReplyDelete