How did I let it happen? How did I wake up one day to find myself at 286 pounds and completely miserable in my own body? It happened, I can't blame anyone but me. And only I can fix it. So I am. On December 23, 2009 I had Lap-Band Surgery with Dr. John Marsden. I'm down 100 pounds so far with about 25 to go.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Day 3, Whoooopie!

I wonder how long I can keep that up? Making a rhyme with the title when going by day :) Ha!

Yesterday was easier than Monday, can I get a Hell Yeah! And other than the fact that I am quite hungry right now (almost lunch time). Today is even easier.

As promised, stats for the day.

Weight: 185.4
Burned: 2077 (173 shy of goal)
Consumed: 1467
Deficit: 610 (140 shy of goal)
Steps: 4035
Activity: 42 minutes

Mostly good! I was a little shy of my calories burned and my deficit for the day, but I see a lot of laundry in my future tonight and that will help out with burning a few extra calories tonight. Plus we need some cat food, so I'm about to make a trip to PetSmart which will give me some walking around time during the lunch hour.

Last night when I got home, I checked my numbers and saw that I was a bit behind on my steps for the day. So instead of just shrugging it off, I put on my shoes and decided to go for a walk around the block! Hubby went with me and we had a good time chatting and walking. Before we left I told him that I needed to get at least 1600 more steps in and he was all "Whoa! That is a lot of steps!", and when I informed him it really wasn't he didn't believe me. But less than 10 minutes later and 1 trip around our block and the next, we were safely over 1500 and I felt comfortable enough to head home. I had a few more trips up and down the stairs before I went to bed and made my goal with no problems.

On a side note to Ronnie ... I'm not sure if the guy from my support group on Monday was single or not, if he comes next month I'll be sure to scope out his ring finger! :)

Make it a great day everyone!

3 comments:

  1. I love me some non-traditional exercise. I always count things like housework and... sex. I mean, I'm lifting, twisting, bending, scrubbing. I need some reinforcement for moving. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ronnie ... what kind of crazy sex are you having where there is scrubbing involved?! ;)

    ReplyDelete