How did I let it happen? How did I wake up one day to find myself at 286 pounds and completely miserable in my own body? It happened, I can't blame anyone but me. And only I can fix it. So I am. On December 23, 2009 I had Lap-Band Surgery with Dr. John Marsden. I'm down 100 pounds so far with about 25 to go.

Monday, August 8, 2011

Monday Musings

I never thought I'd ever hear myself say this, but I wasn't able to work out tonight and I missed it! I had a good reason though :) It was Banded Support Group tonight and I hate to miss those! All the peeps are so much fun and I get some crazy inspiration from going.

I got a new computer at work today, an iMac, woo hoo! So I spent most of the day getting things set up the way I like them and therefore didn't have any time to read blogs - I am soooo behind! Maybe I'll have some time tomorrow. I hope so!

I am really happy today. No particular reason, just am. I love days like this.

That's all for now ... ta ta!

5 comments:

  1. I love that you missed it! :) I'm considering not working out today (b/c I hurt my shoulder and I'm going to die) and I'm sad at the prospect. Who are we?!

    Hope the support group meeting went well and ol' what's-her-face didn't talk for 15 minutes as usual. LOL

    Yay for the iMac, those are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw support group and I thought of the lady that you says lies all the time. Too funny.

    Missing exercise...umm..yeah...ummm...no!

    Glad you are having a happy day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you missed and were at group!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would die if you weren't at Group. DIE!!

    I keep saying that it is great that I have LOST weight with this process, but it is also super cool that I GAINED an awesome friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Being at support group is pretty important, great excuse for not exercising! :) Actually, that happened to me last week too. I really wanted to do Zumba, but support group starts at 6:30pm so I would have had to miss, and I CAN'T miss it! I take all the support I can get!

    Jealous of your iMac at work!!

    ReplyDelete