How did I let it happen? How did I wake up one day to find myself at 286 pounds and completely miserable in my own body? It happened, I can't blame anyone but me. And only I can fix it. So I am. On December 23, 2009 I had Lap-Band Surgery with Dr. John Marsden. I'm down 100 pounds so far with about 25 to go.

Monday, August 1, 2011

Survey, I love these!

1. What is your occupation right now ?
I am the Web Production Designer for Pier 1 Imports. I do all the front end coding for pier1.com and customer emails.

2.What color are your socks right now?
No socks!

3. What are you listening to right now?
Duran Duran's Rio album

4. What was the last thing that you ate?
Oatmeal with Peanut Butter

5. Can you drive a stick shift?
Yep, every single day!

6. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
My BFF, on Saturday. I don't talk on the phone much!

7. Do you like the person you stole this blog from?
Yep!

8. How old are you today?
40 and fantastic!

9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?
None, I don't like sports at all.

10. What is your favorite drink?
Gosh, I don't know anymore. All I drink is water, orange juice and sometimes tea.

11. Have you ever dyed your hair?
All the time!

12. Favorite food?
Mexican

13. What is the last movie you watched?
Friends with Benefits, it was hilarious

14. Favorite day of the year?
My Birthday

15. How do you vent anger?
I usually cry

16. What was your favorite toy as a child?
Probably some stuffed animal

17. What is your favorite season?
We don't really have seasons here in Texas!

18. Cherries or Blueberries?
Cherries

19. Do you want your friends to blog this survey?
Sure, if they'd like to

20. Where is your favorite place to escape?
The Movies

21. Favorite TV Show?
Too many to name ... I'm seriously addicted to TV :) However, my all time fav is Friends.

22. Living arrangements?
I own a house and live with my husband James and our 3 kitties, Yo Yo Meow, Casanova and Hobo Jack.

23. When was the last time you cried?
Last week when something at work made me mad

24. What is on the floor of your closet?
A lot of junk, I need to clean it!

25. Who is the friend you have had the longest?
Matt, He was born when I was 10 days old and that's the first place my Mom ever took me, was to the hospital to visit him and his Mom :)

26. What did you do last night?
Watched True Blood and Breaking Bad

27. What are you most afraid of?
I honestly can't think of anything right now, so weird.

28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers?
Cheeseburgers! But I have a hard time eating them now :(

29. Favorite dog breed?
Cocker Spaniel

30. Favorite day of the week?
I don't really know ... Saturday I guess?

31. How many states have you lived in?
3: Texas, Florida, Illinois

32. Diamonds or pearls?
Diamonds

33. What is your favorite flower?
Gerbera Daisy

7 comments:

  1. Ooh, I love Gerber Daisies, too. Especially the green ones. :D

    I really liked FWB, though all the awkward sex got a little old after the third scene. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since Mexican food is a fav of mine too ... as a super successful bandster - what kind of Mexican food do you typically eat? Thanks !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, I love your cat's name Yo Yo Mew. And it made me think of this: http://iwantcoolstuff.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/yodawg.jpg

    Oh, and I love Mexican food too. Yummo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know you were the cat lady. I love that. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I own every single season of Friends on DVD, and fully believe any life situation can be attributed to an episode of Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anyone who is listening to Duran Duran's Rio is like a total kindred spirit. "Lonely in your Nightmare" will always be one of my favorites. Remind me to tell you about the time I grabbed Simon Le Bon's butt! :)

    ReplyDelete